Thursday 16 May 2013

In which we meet the protaganists

First off

Another Eve Online blog.  What does this one offer that all the well-known ( and better) Eve blogs dont have?

The answer is: nothing.

I can never hope to offer up the knowledge and insight that is found regularly on the pages of New Eden's best bloggers.  My aim with this blog is to provide readers with details of my adventures in Eve.  But before I try my hand at story-telling, a little background.

I came to Eve at the urging of my IRL oldest friend, Tesla.  We have explored as many areas as possible in Eve together in our relatively short time in the game.  We have so far spent a short time in highsec, lowsec, nullsec and W-space, pursuing a wide variety of occupations in the pursuit of fun.  We haven't spent any significant length of time in any one place, and we certainly haven't experienced anything close to all that Eve has to offer.  With the being said, expect a lot of newb mistakes and shear lunacy (or stupidity) in the posts to follow.  Maybe that's what you came here to find.

As a newb, stepping into New Eden is like walking into a room full of every possible dessert known to humanity.  A lot of players might sample a few of the offerings and settle in quickly on their favourite.  Tesla and I thus far are like the fat kids with ADHD, sticking our fists into every bowl and leaving a trail of detritus between the tables, growing fatter with each passing minute.  Ours may not be the smartest way to play, but it is fun for us.

Welcome to Errant Capsuleers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment